Who is the Endeavor Group? UFC’s parent company is on the verge of stunning WWE purchase
WWE is reportedly set to be sold to UFC parent company Endeavor Group.
The sale could close as early as Monday, just a day after the second and final night of WrestleMania 39.
That means the wrestling giants and UFC would merge and form a new public company under their new owners.
It now appears that after decades under the McMahons, WWE will no longer be a family business.
But patriarch Vince McMahon appears to be part of the deal, continuing the company as CEO.
SunSport walks you through everything you need to know about Endeavor amid reports of a closed deal:
Who is the Endeavor Group?
Endeavor is an American talent and media agency holding company.
The group represents artists in film, television, music, theatre, digital media and publishing.
The company is led by CEO Ari Emanuel and Executive Chairman Patrick Whitesell.
What are your other sports companies?
As mentioned, Endeavor also owns the UFC, meaning Dana White’s promotion will be merged with WWE.
The company is very involved in sports as it also works with the NFL and NHL.
The group has also associated with basketball with interests in Euroleague competition.
FREE BETS AND SIGN UP OFFERS – THE BEST DEALS FOR NEW CUSTOMERS
What is Endeavour’s WWE deal?
Endeavor will own 51 percent, while WWE shareholders will receive the other 49 percent.
The deal will also give the wrestling giants an enterprise value of $9.3 billion (£7.5 billion).
However, McMahon will continue to be involved with WWE as Executive Chairman, while Emanuel will serve as Chief Executive.
And that’s despite the WWE owner’s sudden resignation in July following allegations that he paid hush money to several women accused of sexual misconduct between 2006 and 2022.
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/10460886/endeavor-group-ufc-wwe-wrestlemania-vince-mcmahon/ Who is the Endeavor Group? UFC’s parent company is on the verge of stunning WWE purchase