In the Hollywood PR machinery that is so inevitable, there are probably cave drawings and hieroglyphs predicting Peter Davidson and Emily Ratajkowski appears to be an article now. It is the paradigm of conventional perfection. He is known wrap up 9 inches dong what more can i say
Rumors of this romance written in the stars were reported Earlier this week, however, if you followed the model’s alleged dalliance Brad Pitt Just like Jezebel, you might have been skeptical. On Wednesday night, however, Ratajkowsi and Davidson kindly confirmed that at least they are some-and page six was conveniently there to capture it all!
In a series of photos (and a video) showing the pair meeting up for Davidson’s birthday, they smile and hug sweetly while wearing matching outfits: nearly identical black down jackets and gray sweatpants. You can attribute this sartorial choice to convenient coincidence all you want, but knowing that there are no pants more revealing to a man than a pair of gray joggers, I call it Davidson’s tantalizing affirmation that whatever’s behind that elastic waistband stuck is worth faking a laugh or three while he edits new material. This, folks, is this real gray sweatpants challenge and I wish Ratajkowski the best of luck.
Back to business! Corresponding page six‘s Timeline, Davidson drove to Ratajkowski’s West Village apartment, but when the model (and newly formed podcaster) met the comedian outside, they were swarmed by waiting paparazzi. How happy! Shortly thereafter, Davidson left, and Ratajkowski (birthday present in hand) took an Uber to Brooklyn, where more paparazzi were stationed outside his Apartment. No seemingly innocuous date in world history (not even my homecoming in 2010) has ever been documented like this. They hugged and then walked into the building, which happened to be the only thing that happened when I got home in 2010.
Apparently, these two “have been talking for months,” although Ratajkowski has reportedly seen Pitt and this other guy…DJ Orzo or whatever. However, Davidson seems to be the choice of the Reformed ”Pick me girl.” And honestly? As obvious as it is, I don’t hate it! Howard Stern might be concernedbut I’m kinda curious to see where this is going.
Now for what really matters here: her couple nickname. Davikowski? Reason? emete? Pemily? whoops
- Speaking of couple debuts: Brad Pitt was spotted hanging out with a 29-year-old nutritionist who “works in the jewelry business,” aka one in three women in the Los Angeles area. [US Weekly]
- Jenna Busch Hager revealed that she never wears underwear and that being forcibly exposed to this information feels like one of her father’s war crimes. [Hollywood Life]
- According to legal documents Marilyn Manson is “anxious, disturbed, depressed, worried, frantic and sleepless”. Well! [Daily Mail]
- Brendan Fraser is special Not A hypocritebut he is one Elizabeth Hurley‘s favorite costars and the only man in Hollywood – maybe even in the whole world – I’ve ever hung out with. [People]
- Julia Fox on the “Beloved” who brought a machete (!) to the Birkin Bag KanyeWest gave her: “I don’t want to give anything away because we’re still friends.” [E! Online]
- New Real housewife from New York Lizzy Savetsky left after anti-Semitic threats. [Deadline]
https://jezebel.com/pete-davidson-emily-ratajkowski-photos-page-six-1849793249 stop everything! The first photos of Pete Davidson and Emily Ratajkowski are here.