New Scientology Book About Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Travolta
It’s Scientology watch again. We have just been served with some allegations that purport to shed light on the shady practices of the “church”..” Former senior officer Mike Rinders book A Billion Years: My Escape from Life in the Highest Ranks of Scientology is new to stores and being taken down for its most egregious transgressions described. cattle doing that Scientology: Fair Game podcast with a self-confessed defector Leah Remini, appears unrestrained in his account of the church’s intimidation/terrorization of its members. Page Six broke the bombshells in a number of points, summarized below:
- Rinder was assigned to help John Travolta Navigate gay rumors and claims he saw the actor kissing a male masseur. “Much has been made of John’s sexuality and whatever the realities of his sexual orientation, I have a strong belief that he would be more open about it were it not for the stigma he feels about his strong belief in Scientology.” , writes Rinder.
- courting Tom cruiseis buddy David Beckhamwho the Church wanted to recruit, she built a “professional” soccer field at her headquarters in San Jacinto, California. Rinder writes, “It was built for one purpose only: so Tom Cruise could woo his friend David for gold [Base]. It never happened.”
- The church commissioned an auditor to get Tom Cruise out of his first marriage (with Mimi Rogers) and in its second (with Nicole Kidman). Rinder says Lieutenant Greg Wilhere “was tasked with getting Mimi to agree to a divorce so Tom could marry Nicole.”
- The filming of eyes wide closed Cruise pulled away from church, according to Scientology leaders David Miscavige sent an executive to the UK where Conclude filmed to audit Cruise. That, cattle says, pulled Cruise back, creating a rift between him and Kidman, whom The church is seen as a threat. Oh, and her spied on herincluding by tapping on their phone.
Of course, the church denies these allegations. A Scientology spokesman told Page Six, “Mike Rinder is an inveterate liar trying to capitalize on his dishonesty…
I can’t stop watching Natalie Portman and Ashton Kutcher barely holding their breath as they discuss their 2011 Fuck Buddies film No strings attached as they walk on treadmills.
- Hannah Gadsby has signed a new deal with Netflix. Last year, during the raging controversy surrounding David Chappelle‘s transphobic work for the streamer, Gadsby wrote in a note to the Netflix co-CEO Ted Sarandos“Fuck you and your amoral algorithm cult.” Guess they’ve been unfucked ever since! [Deadline]
- Nicky Minaj complains about his renewed disenfranchisement. [Billboard]
- Hailey Bieber intended to address the perception that she “stole.” Justin Bieber out Selena Gomez on a podcast. [Instagram]
- Kyle McLachlan didn’t know what EDM was until I read about it in the Admit it, Fletch Script. So “I started listening to EDM, and I don’t even remember the names of the bands, but I’ve been everywhere.” Bands? He still doesn’t know what it is. [Screenrant]
- Describing financial and personal difficulties, santigold has pulled out of her upcoming tour. [Stereogum]
https://jezebel.com/church-of-scientology-tapped-nicole-kidmans-phone-acco-1849585178 New Scientology Book About Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Travolta