Model and friend were dumped unconscious in LA hospitals and died from multiple drug poisonings

Two women who were taken unconscious by masked men to various Los Angeles hospitals late last year died of multiple drug intoxications, the Los Angeles County coroner ruled.

Christy Giles, 24, a model, and her friend Hilda Marcela Cabrales Arzola, 26, were dropped off at hospitals by men in a black Toyota Prius with no license plates on November 13, Los Angeles Police Department said at the time.

Christy Giles.
Christy Giles.@christygilesx via Instagram

Investigators had said they believed the women were drugged and overdosed at a home on Olympic Boulevard on Nov. 12.

The Los Angeles County coroner has ruled both deaths were homicides, according to online records.

Giles, 24, died the same day she was taken to hospital multiple drug intoxicationwith cocaine, fentanyl, gamma-hydroxybutyric acid — GHB, a rape drug — and ketamine in her system, the coroner ruled.

Arzola died on November 24th multiple organ failure, as well as multiple drug intoxication. She had cocaine, MDMA and “probably other unspecified” drugs in her system, the coroner ruled.

Three men – David Pearce, 37; Michael Ansbach, 47; and Brandt Osborn, 42 – were arrested in December, police announced. They have not been formally charged.

Police said in a statement at the time of the arrests they were concerned other victims “may have been drugged by one or more of these men.”

The police department said at the time that the three men’s cases were being referred to the Los Angeles County Attorney’s Office for review. The public prosecutor’s office called for further investigations on Monday.

Ansbach and Osborn were later released, according to prison records.

The prosecutor charged Pearce on December 17 in a separate case in which he was accused of sexually assaulting four women from 2010 to 2020. He was charged with two counts of violent rape and one count each of rape of an unconscious or sleeping person and sexual penetration by a foreign object. According to court documents, he has pleaded not guilty to those charges.

Pearce remains at Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles rather than post $3.4 million bail, jail records show. His next court date in the four sexual assault cases is scheduled for April 25.

NBC News has reached out to Pearce’s attorney for comment.

Giles’ husband, Jan Cilliers, told it NBC Los Angeles that Giles and Cabrales Arzola were at parties on November 12; and that the next morning, while checking his wife’s whereabouts, he pinged the emergency room in Culver City, where she died.

“We assume the girls got in the car with them in such a way that they all wanted to go to the after party, which everyone wanted to go to together,” Cilliers said. “And they never made it there.”

NBC News has contacted police for an update on the case. Model and friend were dumped unconscious in LA hospitals and died from multiple drug poisonings

Caroline Bleakley

TheHitc is an automatic aggregator of the all world’s media. In each content, the hyperlink to the primary source is specified. All trademarks belong to their rightful owners, all materials to their authors. If you are the owner of the content and do not want us to publish your materials, please contact us by email – The content will be deleted within 24 hours.

Related Articles

Back to top button