Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly still together
After this weekend big news The Megan Fox scrubbed fiancé Machine gun Kelly from her Instagram, posted a quote from beyonce‘s 2016 opus on fraud lemonadeand then went on and erased her entire gram Word comes that… maybe things aren’t so bad after all. The source here is of course anonymous and the point of sale is natural Peoplewhich reports that a “very angry” fox took off her engagement ring – which is really saying something when the ring was designed to literally have thorns in it – but the engagement per se is not broken. Said the faceless know-it-all:
Megan is very upset. They had a fight over the weekend and Megan doesn’t want to talk to him. They didn’t officially call off the engagement, but Megan took off her ring…[They] Had problems in the past, things seem pretty serious this time around.
Interestingly, or not at all, People ran the same story twice (here is the other version) with different authors and the same citation. Imagine someone rings the bell multiple times People reporters with this rather flimsy reassurance that while there may be trouble in paradise for MegKell/MachineFox, things aren’t quite apocalyptic…yet? I’m afraid that after this development, we might hear again and again about her potential to keep faltering.
A zen moment from an Oscar-nominated actor Hong Chau (The best supporting actress, The whale). In conversation with The Independent regarding her Oscar nod, Chau said:
Now when people ask how it feels to be nominated, that’s weird. I really don’t feel anything. If I can be completely honest, it’s more like, “Oh my.”
That ends today’s Zen moment.
- Playboy Carti was arrested after he was accused of choking his pregnant girlfriend during an argument over a paternity test. The rapper’s lawyer denies the allegation. [TMZ]
- Jessica Simpson uploaded a picture of herself crouching and apparently peeing with the caption: “If you gotta go, you gotta go. Set life #BTS.” She’s always so raw! [Instagram]
- Ice T And coconut spend a lot of time slapping back haters and Page Six handles this breathlessly. I click every time! [Page Six]
- Janet Yangthe current President of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences Will Smith hit Chris Rock during last year’s ceremony: “What happened on stage was totally unacceptable and the response from our organization was inadequate.” Oh ok? What is literally stopping your organization from responding more appropriately, if that’s what you mean? [Variety]
- Accordingly forbesthe highest paid entertainer of the last year was… the band genesis?!? (They sold their catalog and toured.) The tallest woman on the list is Taylor Swiftat #9. [Forbes]
https://jezebel.com/megan-fox-and-machine-gun-kelly-havent-officially-calle-1850112065 Megan Fox and Machine Gun Kelly still together