FORT WAYNE, Indiana (WANE) – The City of Fort Wayne announced road closures that will take place Saturday morning and afternoon as part of the 15th Annual Fort4Fitness.
Each of these roads will close around 5:30am and reopen once the last runner has passed the area.
The city says all roads affected by the event should be open by 1 p.m
Here are the roads that will be closed for Fort4Fitness:
- Calhoun Street from Douglas Avenue to Tillman Road
- Brackenridge Street, Douglas Avenue and Baker Street from Calhoun Street to Fairfield Avenue
- Harrison Street from Douglas Avenue to Williams Street
- Tillman Road from Calhoun Street to Fairfield Avenue
- Old Mill Road from Rudisill Boulevard to Old Farm Circle
- Old Farm Circle from Old Mill Road to S. Wayne Avenue
- S. Wayne Avenue from Old Farm Circle to Beechwood Circle
- Hoagland Avenue from Pontiac Street to Bass Street
- Rudisill Boulevard from Indiana Avenue to Fairfield Avenue
- Oakdale Drive from S. Wayne Avenue to Indiana Avenue
- Indiana Avenue from Oakdale Drive to Kinniard Avenue
- Fairfield Avenue from Taylor Street to Baker Street
- Oakdale Drive from Calhoun Street to Hoagland Avenue
- Pettit Avenue from Stratford Road to S. Wayne Avenue
A map of the event’s races can also be found on the Fort4Fitness website.
https://www.wane.com/news/local-news/fort-wayne-announces-road-closures-for-fort4fitness/ Fort Wayne announces road closures for Fort4Fitness