EuroMillions Results and Numbers: National Lottery Draw Tonight April 4th
THE draw for today’s national lottery, EuroMillions (4 April 2023), has taken place, with life-changing cash prizes at stake.
Check the results to see if you’ve just won a fortune and bagged enough to start the jet-setting lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
Each EuroMillions ticket also gets you automatic entry into the UK Millionaire Maker, which guarantees at least one player to pocket £1million in every draw.
You can find out if you’re a winner by comparing your ticket to tonight’s numbers below.
Today’s National Lottery EuroMillions winning numbers are: 10, 16, 31, 33, 50 and the lucky stars Are: 03, 08
The UK Millionaire Maker Selection winner is: XCRG53171.
Today’s National Lottery Thunderball winning numbers are: 05th, 16th, 23rd, 27th, 30th and the thunderball Is 12.
TOP 5 BIGGEST LOTTERY WINS IN THE WORLD
- £1.308 billion (Powerball) on January 13, 2016 in the US, for which three winning tickets were sold, remains the largest lottery win in history
- £1.267 billion (Mega Million), a winner from South Carolina took the time to get in touch to claim his March 2019 prize just before the April deadline
- £633.76 million (Powerball draw) from a Wisconsin winner
- £625.76 million (Powerball) Mavis L. Wanczyk of Chicopee, Massachusetts hit the jackpot in August 2017
- £575.53 million (Powerball) A lucky winning couple hit the jackpot in Iowa and New York in October 2018
The first EuroMillions draw was held on February 7, 2004 by three organizations: France’s Française des Jeux, Spain’s Loterías y Apuestas del Estado and UK’s Camelot.
One of the UK’s biggest prizes was up for grabs on December 4th 2020 with a whopping £175 million EuroMillions jackpot that would make a winner richer than Adele.
Another previous British winner whose whole life was changed by his jackpot was a player who wished to remain anonymous on October 8th, 2019. He walked away with a cool £170,221,000.
Colin and Chris Weir from Largs in Scotland raised a whopping £161,653,000 on 12 July 2011.
Adrian and Gillian Bayford, from Haverhill, Suffolk, won £148,656,000 after playing the 10th August 2012 draw, while Jane Park became Britain’s youngest-ever Lottery winner when she won £1 million in 2013.
The odds of winning EuroMillions are 1 in 13.
Could today’s jackpot of £35million see you handing in your resignation and swapping the daily commute for sipping champagne on a superyacht or kicking back on a private beach in the Bahamas?
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/10470896/euromillions-results-numbers-april-4-2023/ EuroMillions Results and Numbers: National Lottery Draw Tonight April 4th