The accident happened just after 8am on Saturday at Canniesburn Toll roundabout in Bearsden.
BBC Scotland reports that an unmarked police car and a reported stolen BMW were involved in the accident.
All of the injured were taken to the hospital. It is believed that no one was seriously injured.
As a result of the accident, Scottish Police have closed all approaches to the Canniesburn Toll roundabout.
The following roads are closed:
– Drymen Road in Norwood Park
– MacFarlane Road off Moore Drive
– Maryhill Road at the entrance and exit of the roundabout
– The Switchback Road exit to Drymen Road
– From the roundabout, take the exit onto Switchback Road.