Anna Delvey is released from prison on a $10,000 bond
Top scammers Anna “Delvey” Sorokin shall fly the coop. The theme of the popular Netflix series invent Annawho dramatized Sorokin’s swindle by posing as a German heiress and rubbing elbows with really rich people was in U.S Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody for about 17 months in case of a visa violation. The German citizen had been sentenced Cheated in 2019 as a result of her cheating but was released on good behavior only to be caught again within six weeks for visa issue.
Wednesday’s verdict freed Sorokin, but with some bold asterisks. She will still be under 24-hour detention during her immigration process, albeit at a residential address, and has been banned from using social media “either directly or through a third party”. Sorokin has been recently active on Twitter and Instagram, where she has a million followers. Earlier this year, she also announced the launch of their own NFTsan unsurprising move for a scammer.
As of Wednesday, she had not left the facility in Orange County, New York, with her attorney Duncan Levin told that Daily Beast, because there are still “a few hurdles such as depositing a deposit”. The judge set her bail at $10,000.
page six reports: “We hear Delvey [aka Anna Sorokin] has the money for bail but is desperate for a place to call home for detention.” I have every confidence she will find something out. She always has!
- Here’s a caption: “KanyeWest stunned by the negative reaction to his ‘White Lives Matter’ designs.” Let me fix that for you: “Kanye West was stunned
by negative reactions to his drafts for “White Lives Matter”.” [Page Six]
- In his new comedy special Danish chef addresses the 27-year age difference between him and his fiancee Kelsie Taylor. “If we can’t laugh about it, then no one else can,” he says. Literally not how it works, but OK! [E! Online]
- Wynonna Judd addresses rumors that she is fighting with her sister Ashley Judd about her mother Namoi Judd‘s Will: “I have such a great life. Ashley has a great life. Why should we fight over the will?” Sounds like someone fighting over a will! [People]
- Jared Leto to take on his chunkiest, most regal role yet: Karl Lagerfeld. [Variety]
- Speaking of Yes’s White Lives Matter debacle, a model who rocked one of these shirts on his last show, Selah Marley (Lauryn HillDaughter/Bob MarleyGranddaughter of ) spoke up: “You cannot bully me, manipulate me, or silence me. You won’t force me to be what you want me to be either. I don’t care how many tweets you do, DMs, or articles you write.” Seems great. [Complex]
https://jezebel.com/anna-delvey-sorokin-is-almost-a-free-woman-1849624086 Anna Delvey is released from prison on a $10,000 bond